From Phillipe Ramalho <phillipe.rama...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC 2010] Project Proposal - Implement Search and Tagging Functionality
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2010 06:41:51 GMT
Hi everyone,

I have been accepted at GSoC 2010 :D

Thank you guys!!!

Now, I will start reading through the code and documentation and start
evaluating what are the best approaches  for what I have proposed on
project.

Let me know if any of you already have something in mind for it, new ideas
and suggestions are always welcome :)

Phillipe Ramalho

On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 4:45 AM, Phillipe Ramalho <phillipe.ramalho@gmail.com

--