From Avdhesh Yadav <...@avdheshyadav.com>
Subject Re: The proposal on Integrating OpenID with PhotArk
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2010 13:27:49 GMT
I had SCA policy in my mind but it was not clear to me whether it is
possible to Integrate openId with SCA Policy ?
thoughts ?

In this Project our goal is to integrate OpenId with photark for
authentication and then develop a Access Control layer to protect Albums and
pictures.

--
Avdhesh Yadav
http://www.avdheshyadav.com