incubator-photark-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Avdhesh Yadav <...@avdheshyadav.com>
Subject Re: Browser Support
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2010 18:13:15 GMT
Hi,

I have tested your patch and I think thee is compatibility problem between
Htmlunit 2.7 and dojo 1.3.2.
All your Tested cases passing with dojo 1.4.2(latest stable release).I think
we should update dojo 1.3.2 with dojo 1.4.2

Thoughts ?

-- 
Avdhesh Yadav
http://www.avdheshyadav.com



On Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 9:51 AM, Suhothayan Sriskandarajah <
suhothayan@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 16 April 2010 23:44, Luciano Resende <luckbr1975@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 8:07 AM, Suhothayan Sriskandarajah
> > <suhothayan@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > On 16 April 2010 18:49, Avdhesh Yadav <avd@avdheshyadav.com> wrote:
> > >
> > >> Hi,
> > >>
> > >> hum...Please attach the test cases so that others can look into this
> > issue.
> > >>
> > >>
> > >> hi,
> > >
> > > this is a sample one to check whether that Galley is being displayed.
> > >
> > >
> >
> > So, how about using base class where you have all necessary testes
> > defined, and then a Test Case for each browser, where you actual setup
> > the htmlUnit for a given browser ?
> >
> > Something along the lines of the structure below :
> >
> > Class BaseBrowserTest {
> >
> >   protected static WebClient webClient;
> >
> >   @Test
> >   public void testGallery() {
> >     ....
> >  }
> >
> >   @Test
> >   public void testAlbum() {
> >
> >   }
> >
> >   @Test
> >   public void testAdmin() {
> >
> >   }
> >
> >  ....
> >
> > }
> >
> >
> > Class Firefox3BrowserTest {
> >
> >   @BeforeClass
> >   public static void setup() {
> >       webClient = new WebClient(BrowserVersion.FIREFOX_3);
> >  }
> >
> > }
> >
> >
> > As for how you are testing, I guess we might want to check if some of
> > the dynamic content has also been loaded (e.g thumbnails for albums, a
> > image for a album, etc) as this is what tend to fail when a backend
> > service is not working properly.
> >
> > Thanks for the help,
>  yes you are right, i have written test tor some dynamic constant as well,
> I only sent the above code since the error is even occurring at the static
> stage (even before looking in to dynamic contant).
> I have not finished all the test cases, after finishing them and modifying
> according to the proper format you have suggested. i'll send them to the ML
>
> Regards
> Suho
>
> >
> > --
> > Luciano Resende
> > http://people.apache.org/~lresende<http://people.apache.org/%7Elresende><
> http://people.apache.org/%7Elresende>
> > http://twitter.com/lresende1975
> > http://lresende.blogspot.com/
> >
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message