From Suhothayan Sriskandarajah <suhotha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PHOTARK-26] Revamp Admin UI to support delete,edit and update albums and pictures.
Date Mon, 05 Apr 2010 16:37:00 GMT
On 30 March 2010 13:44, Suhothayan Sriskandarajah <suhothayan@gmail.com>wrote:

> On 30 March 2010 12:59, Avdhesh Yadav <avd@avdheshyadav.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I saw the screen shots. What if user only wants to update the album
>> description without uploading images.In this screen shoot this is not
>> possible...There is one option that you place a Update button below the
>> description Text Box.This is quick fix but in future we may need more task
>> on the albums.
>>

> yes you are right, i didn't think of that earlier.
> i'll add a button to it after finishing the implementation of removal of
> images.
>
> hi,

I'm now working on the bug Avdhesh have reported, as he suggested i'll add a
button for editing the album description.

Further i too find an issue that if we select new Album, enter it's name and
press upload with out selection any images. It gets saved in the drop down
list items, but it is not saved in the repository.
therefore i thought of not allowing a the user to create an album without
uploading images.
if you think it will be better allowing the user to create an album without
uploading any images please let me know I'll implement that way.

i too have added a patch to jira regarding the grid view of images to the
admin and allowing the admin to delete images and albums.
if you have any other ideas or improvements let me know so i can improve it
further

Regards
Suho

> regards
> Suho
>

>> +1 for the lower section.
>>

>> On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 12:45 PM, Avdhesh Yadav <avd@avdheshyadav.com
>> >wrote:
>>
>> > You can not attach a file to the mailing list.We are still waiting for
>> Wiki
>> > :(

DELETE