From Avdhesh Yadav <...@avdheshyadav.com>
Subject Re: Browser Support
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2010 14:13:45 GMT
Hi,

Is there already any project in apache using integration test folder ?. I am
interested in looking into the streatgy followed by other apache projects in
this situation.

What suggested by Suho is also good.I think we should commit the Test Cases
and then later on we can integrate the cargo plug-in.

--
Avdhesh Yadav
http://www.avdheshyadav.com