From Suhothayan Sriskandarajah <suhotha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Browser Support
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2010 19:52:36 GMT
On 28 April 2010 01:07, Luciano Resende <luckbr1975@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 12:18 PM, Suhothayan Sriskandarajah
> <suhothayan@gmail.com> wrote:
> > But in the practical scenario i didn't get any error for IE
> >

> What do you mean by that ?  I don't remember when was the last time I
> used IE :) LOL

me too :)
What I meant is that when i was testing these test cases, the test for IE8
failed! (Htmlunit 2.7 and dojo 1.3.2. )
but when i was actually running PhotArk (in Window and )on IE8, it worked
fine and there were no errors.

let me know if there are any improvements to be done on these test cases.
I'll try to fix them.

Regards
suho