From Suhothayan Sriskandarajah <suhotha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Browser Support
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2010 18:32:50 GMT
On 28 April 2010 12:30, Avdhesh Yadav <avd@avdheshyadav.com> wrote:

> Updated to Dojo 1.4.2

thanks Avidash,

I'm now integrating HtmlUnit with PhotArk.
but when I'm doing so I encountered this problem..

For the HtmlUnit test to pass we should first start the server before
testing.
Otherwise the test case fails saying that it couldn't connect to the server.

the problem is, when automating HtmlUnit testing we cant always start the
server
and if we don't start the server the build will be failing.

here we cannot use

maven.skip.test=true

or smiler alternatives because they will skip all the tests.

Therefore I'm suggesting the to rename these htmlunit test cases as
XXXXTestBrwser
by renaming these the maven-surefire-plugin wont test these test cases.
this is because we have defined test as
<include>**/*TestCase.java</include>

and it we want to test these HtmlUnit test cases
we can start the server and run

mvn -Dtest=*TestBrwser test

which will only run the test cases wish ends with TestBrwser.java

Please give your suggesting and let me know whether I'm implementing this in
the correct way ?

Regards
Suho