From Suhothayan Sriskandarajah <suhotha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Browser Support
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2010 05:59:31 GMT
On 6 April 2010 20:01, Avdhesh Yadav <avd@avdheshyadav.com> wrote:

> Photark is supposed to work on most of popular browsers.But there is always
> a concern that it may not work well on some browsers.I think its not
> feasible to support all the browsers.We should test photark on two popular
> browsers before commiting anything releated to UI in SVN.
>
> 1. Fire Fox
> 2. IE
> 3. Chrome(may be)
>
> Thoughts ?
>
> hi,
I had checked the product with all three browsers

In Firefox its working fine.

Chrome seems ok but there was a small issue with pictures that they are
stretched. I think this is because the hight of the image is not specified
properly. other than that I didn't see any problem in chrome.

but unfortunately IE8 is not showing any images !

i'll open  a jira issue for this.

regards
suho