From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Browser Support
Date Fri, 16 Apr 2010 18:14:27 GMT
On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 8:07 AM, Suhothayan Sriskandarajah
<suhothayan@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 16 April 2010 18:49, Avdhesh Yadav <avd@avdheshyadav.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> hum...Please attach the test cases so that others can look into this issue.
>>

>> hi,
>
> this is a sample one to check whether that Galley is being displayed.

So, how about using base class where you have all necessary testes
defined, and then a Test Case for each browser, where you actual setup
the htmlUnit for a given browser ?

Something along the lines of the structure below :

Class BaseBrowserTest {

   protected static WebClient webClient;

   @Test
   public void testGallery() {
  }

   @Test
   public void testAlbum() {

   }

   @Test
   public void testAdmin() {

   }

}

Class Firefox3BrowserTest {

   @BeforeClass
   public static void setup() {
      webClient = new WebClient(BrowserVersion.FIREFOX_3);
  }

}

As for how you are testing, I guess we might want to check if some of
the dynamic content has also been loaded (e.g thumbnails for albums, a
image for a album, etc) as this is what tend to fail when a backend
service is not working properly.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende