From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New developer to Apache PhotArk
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2010 18:00:49 GMT
On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 10:57 AM, Henry Saputra <henry.saputra@gmail.com> wrote:
> HI PhotArk developers,
>
> I stumbled upon this project while reading about SCA and Apache Tuscany.
> I think project has very good and extendable design especially with support
> of
> Java content repository and using SCA programming model.
>
> Looking forward to contribute any way I can to make it better and cooler.
>
> Nice to meet you all.
>
> - Henry Saputra

Welcome Henry, Please feel free to browse our JIRA for open issues, or
stay tuned for discussions on new stuff that is needed. We are all
open to suggested new features, as the project is still shaping up.

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/photark/photark-getting-involved.html

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende