From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Browser Support
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2010 06:25:57 GMT
On Tuesday, April 6, 2010, Avdhesh Yadav <avd@avdheshyadav.com> wrote:
> Photark is supposed to work on most of popular browsers.But there is always
> a concern that it may not work well on some browsers.I think its not
> feasible to support all the browsers.We should test photark on two popular
> browsers before commiting anything releated to UI in SVN.
>
> 1. Fire Fox
> 2. IE
> 3. Chrome(may be)
>
> Thoughts ?
>
> --

How about we create some unit tests using HtmlUnit ? It seems to have
capability to emulate the differente type of browsers and even
different releases .... This shuld make life easier for those that
don't have access to all browser versions ( e.g. IE )

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende