From Suhothayan Sriskandarajah <suhotha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PHOTARK-26] Revamp Admin UI to support delete,edit and update albums and pictures.
Date Mon, 12 Apr 2010 20:57:14 GMT
On 6 April 2010 20:26, Avdhesh Yadav <avd@avdheshyadav.com> wrote:

> fix it using by showing a popup to user.

hi,
i have attached a patch to the jira called "improved.patch". This solves all
the problems that are reported such as
1. stopping upload when on files selected
2. compatibility to Firefox, IE and Chrome
3. deletion images and albums
4. editing album description (using a button)(with out uploading any
images)

if anyone finds out any bugs or if you feel anything to be improved please
let  me know

Regards
Suho