From Suhothayan Sriskandarajah <suhotha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The proposal on Integrating OpenID with PhotArk
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2010 01:56:28 GMT
On 31 March 2010 23:05, Suhothayan Sriskandarajah <suhothayan@gmail.com>wrote:

> hi,
>
> I have written and submitted my proposal on "Integrating OpenID with
> PhotArk" to google today.
> After working for about three weeks with photark i have now gained a lot of
> knowledge regarding the product, it's codebase and also about the community.
> With all these i too have the confidence that I'm competent enough to finish
> this project as expected, by the community.
>
> After several discussions with the mentor and with the guidance of the
> community, i have written this project proposal.
> i hope this is including all the expected features.
>
> I believe the mentors are having access to view them from the google summer
> of code web site.
>
> please do review my project and give your valuable comments,
>
> if you have any other suggestions or if you found anything to be changed in
> my project or proposal, please be kind enough to inform me.This will be very
> much helpful to me in producing a proper product proposal.
>
> hi,

I have sumbmited the proposal to google, and I have also done some
improvements according to Avdheshs advice.
Since the dead line for the propoasl is on 8th April 2010. I have the
permision to edit the proposal till that date(8th April 2010)
Therefore I kindly request all mentors and commuters to please review my
proposal and give me you valuable feedbacks.

the project url on the google site,
http://socghop.appspot.com/gsoc/student_proposal/private/google/gsoc2010/suhothayan/t127001357535

Itoo have published privately on
http://docs.google.com/View?id=dfnmvjj8_10f6s87zdz