From Suhothayan Sriskandarajah <suhotha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Browser Support
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2010 17:40:43 GMT
On 30 April 2010 20:55, Avdhesh Yadav <avd@avdheshyadav.com> wrote:

> Thanks. I will check the tuscany.For Now i will commit patch after suho
> submit the improved patch.
>
> On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 8:29 PM, Luciano Resende <luckbr1975@gmail.com
> >wrote:
>
> > On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 7:13 AM, Avdhesh Yadav <avd@avdheshyadav.com>
> > wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > Is there already any project in apache using integration test folder ?.
> > am
> > > interested in looking into the strategy followed by other apache
> projects
> > in
> > > this situation.
> > >
> > Yes, and possibly various projects might use different strategies.
> > This one is what we use for Tuscany, and I'm sure there are others but
> > I'll have to research to give you pointers.
> >
> > > What suggested by Suho is also good.I think we should commit the Test
> > Cases
> > > and then later on we can integrate the cargo plug-in.

I have attached the patch on  jira.

When I was going through The Cargo deployment code
I came through places with user specific codes
e.g.

InstalledLocalContainer container =
    new Resin3xInstalledLocalContainer(configuration);
container.setHome("c:/apps/resin-3.0.18");

Here the path to the server has to given and in our case since we can't ship
tomcat
with our SVN. I think the user has to edit the code to specify the location
of his server.

I'm not sure how this works in Tuscany. I think after going through the
Tuscany code we can implement this quit fast. Since i have my gsoc project
around I'm not spending much time right now but I will definitely try and
automate that when I'm writing the UI test cases for gsoc.

Regards
Suho