From Phillipe Ramalho <phillipe.rama...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Album subscriptions and Search
Date Sun, 13 Jun 2010 09:12:42 GMT
Hi Luis,

The search component needs to be notified when a picture is added or
removed, then the search index can be updated, otherwise the search results
could retrieve pictures that no longer exist. Take a look into my latest
patch at [1] and see how jcralbum notifies the gallery, about added/removed
pictures. The search component will be listening to changes notified to the
gallery.

I hope that answers your question ;)

Phillipe Ramalho

--