From Avdhesh Yadav <...@avdheshyadav.com>
Subject Re: How to manage album subscriptions
Date Sat, 05 Jun 2010 16:45:59 GMT
Hi,
So Are you proposing an API similar to JDBC where we simply add the driver
jar and every thing works Automatically.What I understood is that
AlbumSubscriptionManager class would be responsible for discovering the
implementation(flicker ,picassa etc)..
+1 one for this.

You should elaborate more on the proposed API on which your are working on
so that others can also review it.

--
Avdhesh Yadav
http://www.avdheshyadav.com