From Adriano Crestani <adrianocrest...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to manage album subscriptions
Date Sat, 05 Jun 2010 09:05:58 GMT
+1 for an AlbumSubscriptionManager, it's easier for the user to just add a
new jar to the classpath containing the new album impl and let the
AlbumSubscriptionManager discover. The user will be able to just download
the album jar and plug it in by adding a reference to the META-INF/services
folder. Well, I at least think it's easier than editing the composite file.
I hope this is what you want, let me know if I didn't get it right ;)

and +1 for supportedOperations method. It will allow the any photo gallery
UI to generate clearer user interfaces that will know whether the user can
or cannot do certain operation.

Adriano Crestani