From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Roles, Permissions and Repository Structure
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2010 20:44:21 GMT
On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 8:43 AM, Avdhesh Yadav <avd@avdheshyadav.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I think We have to decide  about the level granularity which we want in the
> photark.What suhu is proposing makes the photark very granular and flexible
> but this flexibility will make the photark a bit complex.

+1, exactly what I had in mind. If we are comfortable that we can
handle the level of granularity, and still get a clean implementation
as planned for GSoC, then let's continue with current plan. If we
think things are going to get too complex, we can review the scope,
make things smaller (little less flexibility maybe) but get things
working in a stable manner.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende