From Avdhesh Yadav <...@avdheshyadav.com>
Subject dojo 1.5.0 still not in maven cental repository
Date Sun, 08 Aug 2010 04:38:47 GMT
Hi to all,

Its been sometime since final dojo 1.5.0 released but its still missing in
the maven2 central repository. There is one blocker issue(photark-52)
present in the Jirra which requires latest dojo 1.5.0...My proposal is to
deploy dojo 1.5.0 temporarily in the our code base till it deployed in the
maven cental repository...may be inside sandbox/avd/repo/...if all agree on
this i will work on this and deploy dojo 1.5.0 at this place..

Comments and thoughts welcome

--
Avdhesh Yadav
http://www.avdheshyadav.com