From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Thanks for all of your support
Date Sat, 28 Aug 2010 23:47:56 GMT
On Sat, Aug 28, 2010 at 2:57 PM, Gav... <gavin@16degrees.com.au> wrote:

> [...]

Suho,

   You have really done a very good job, you exceeded everybody's
expectations and was able to deliver a lot of functionality in the
short period of GSoC. It was a pleasure having you in GSoC and it will
be a pleasure to have you continue contributing to PhotArk.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende