From Suhothayan Sriskandarajah <suhotha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Integrating OpenID and Providing User Management to PhotArk
Date Sun, 15 Aug 2010 18:01:44 GMT
On 13 August 2010 11:12, Luciano Resende <luckbr1975@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 10:24 PM, Avdhesh Yadav <avd@avdheshyadav.com>
> wrote:
> > Hi to All,
> >
> > I think now we have basic Authentication And Authorization module ready.
> >
> > *Features*
> > 1) Authentication using OpenId.
> > 2) Super Admin can create new Roles e.g editor,moderator,viewer etc
> > 3) Super admin can block and unblock any user.
> > 4) Registered User can create groups like ,friends,family etc.
> > 5) Registered can now control the visibility of the albums.
> >
> > I have tested this patch and if all agree I am looking forward to Commit
> > this patch in the Trunk.
> >
> > Here is my +1
> >

> Nicely done Suho.

Thanks

I have also updated the wiki on
Integrating OpenID and Providing User Management to PhotArk[1]: explaining
what I have done in the project
and Repository Structure[2] : about the PhotArk JCR Repository Structure
I hope this documentation is good enough for Gsoc.

I'm also working on creating a Java doc for Access Control Classes [3], I'll
send that soon.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/PHOTARKxWIKI/Repository+Structure
[2]