From Avdhesh Yadav <...@avdheshyadav.com>
Subject Re: Next PhotArk Release
Date Mon, 20 Sep 2010 15:52:56 GMT
Hi All,

Just tested the latest trunk and it seems quite good to me.suhu recently
fixed two important issues so i think now we should start working on
releasing the next milestone.Is there anyone have info about merging the
album subscription functionality into the trunk ?

I think even without the search functionality we should work on the next
milestone release.

Luciano can we start the voting process for the next milestone release ?

Thoughts ?

--
Avdhesh Yadav
http://www.avdheshyadav.com