From Avdhesh Yadav <...@avdheshyadav.com>
Subject Re: Build Failure
Date Sun, 19 Sep 2010 13:26:10 GMT
I found a workaround for this.

After commenting  out the tomcat-maven-plugin

<plugin>
                <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
                <artifactId>tomcat-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <configuration>
                    <!-- Key used for configuring access to server in
settings.xml-->
                    <server>tomcat</server>
                    <!-- context for the webapp, as finalName is not being
honored -->
                    <path>/photark</path>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>