From Subash Chaturanga <subash...@gmail.com>
Subject Willing to contribute to Apache-PhotoArk
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2010 09:26:02 GMT
Hi all,

I am a student in University of Moratuwa Sri Lanka, and currently I am
studying in the department of Computer Science & Engineering. I saw this
product in Apache Incubator and seems like this has a Flicker kind of
functionality.I am really interested in this product and would like to
contribute to this.

Also I got a checkout of PhotoArk and built it and these days I am getting
familiar with the product.

So it will be great if anyone can provide some information , what are the
areas that are yet to implement and improve in this product.

Thanks
/subash