From Adriano Crestani <adrianocrest...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Display remote albums in gallery
Date Fri, 29 Oct 2010 13:45:40 GMT
The UI user should not care about where an album comes from, an
abstract layer needs to be created which will resolve file accessing
using some kind of AlbumAccessor implementation. Then, an accessor
would be required for each different photo provider. If we don't
abstract the album loading, it will get messy every time a new kind of
photo provider is added.

My 2 cents :)