From Avdhesh Yadav <...@avdheshyadav.com>
Subject Re: Build Failure in phot-ark-rest
Date Sat, 02 Oct 2010 12:45:09 GMT
Yes this branch is work in progress and due to some previous refactoring you
are getting build failure..
you should look at what patches has been committed for the feature Album
Subscription.. then it would easy to port it from photark-rest to trunk.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOTARK-18
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOTARK-19
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOTARK-51

--