From Subash Chaturanga <subash...@gmail.com>
Subject Build Failure in phot-ark-rest
Date Sat, 02 Oct 2010 12:31:23 GMT
Hi all ,

I was trying to  build photo-ark and got a compilation failure. I looked in
to my local m2 repo and there is no such class called ImageFilter in
org.apache.photark.services.album
package .As i am building this online it should download this artifact as i
don't have this in my local repo. But I am having the following failure.

Compilation failure
/home/siddhi/photo-ark/photark-rest/photark-flickr/src/main/java/org/apache/photark/album/flickr/FlickrAlbumImpl.java:[28,40]
cannot find symbol
symbol  : class ImageFilter
location: package org.apache.photark.services.album

Regards
/subash