From Subash Chaturanga <subash...@gmail.com>
Subject Display remote albums in gallery
Date Mon, 25 Oct 2010 19:53:09 GMT
Hi all,

After adding remote albums in JCR repository, seems like it is not pretty
straight forward to display them in gallery.
The way initializeGallery() is implemented basically is to show images  from
the local storage. But in this case we are accessing them remotely. In my
previous patch, when i subscribe to remote albums they can be viewed at
gallery and the admin page (but only image and album NAMES)  . Do we need to
implement an overloaded method for initializeGallery().

Most likely we have to distinguish local and remote albums at the gallery
init.(As we are following the same node structure as with local albums)

Any suggestions please ?

Thank you
/subash