From Subash Chaturanga <subash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pass HttpServletRequest parameter to JCRImageUploadServiceImpl.addPictureToAlbum() from a JS
Date Fri, 15 Oct 2010 18:16:04 GMT
Hi Luciano,

What i want to do is , when some one hit the subscribe button providing
album name, feed url, and album description I want to add create a new album
in the repository and add those images to that album.

So for that I have to

1. JCRGalleryImpl.addAlbum() to create a new album
2. JCRImageUploadServiceImpl.addPictureToAlbum() to store Image instances .

I have to do these things in a method which inside a service component
called PicasaSubscription / FlickerSubscription which is invoked from
upload.js. This is what I am going to achieve. So the HttpServletRequest is
needed for addPictureToAlbum() method.

So how can I achieve this? Any suggestions please?
And hope I made my problem clear.

Thanks
/subash