From Subash Chaturanga <subash...@gmail.com>
Subject Pass HttpServletRequest parameter to JCRImageUploadServiceImpl.addPictureToAlbum() from a JS
Date Fri, 15 Oct 2010 15:03:07 GMT
Hi all,

I want to use a method in the service called JCRImageUploadServiceImpl which
requires HttpServletRequest instance as an input parameter.

I exactly use this service from another service called PicasaSubscription
which is called from upload.js. So, that means I have to pass
the HttpServletRequest parameter from the upload.js . I Googled how to
access request object from java script. But couldn't find an exact solution.
How can I come up with a solution to this problem ?

Thank you
/subash