From Subash Chaturanga <subash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Progress of UI support for remote album subscription with new local jcr structure in trunk
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2011 13:05:58 GMT
Hi all,

There was a problem of having subscribe to picasa albums by providing
credentials as in real world instead of what is there in the photark-picasa
test class, with a direct url subscription. So the latest patch [1], I have
provided user credentials as picasa subscription class requires. But I had
some parsing exceptions when providing a real world album url.

It will be great if I can get any feedback from trying this patch with a
real world picasa album url, username, password.

[1] -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12470269/uiSubscriptionWithNewStructureCompleted_upd2.patch

Regards
/subash