From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Making PhotArk More Social
Date Sat, 05 Feb 2011 16:35:43 GMT
On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 10:48 PM, Umashanthi Pavalanathan
<umashanthip@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Luciano & all,
>
> I've come up with a draft of a SocialAPI for PhotArk and documented here:
> https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1XfDqRsvR6DT1PrXHuJ7d47PDP2tQXFpU-bV-1Aj3BsE
>
> I would like to get your valuable suggestions & thoughts on this, please...
>

> Thanks,
> ~Umashanthi

Looks good, how do you see the photo related events mapping to the
structure you are proposing ? When a user create a new album, or
receives a comment on a picture, these are all mapped to activities ?
Also, how can we use the relationship of a person to apply security
and enable who can see albums, photos, etc. ?

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende