From Subash Chaturanga <subash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Progress of UI support for remote album subscription with new local jcr structure in trunk
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2011 14:58:06 GMT
Hi all,

In last few weeks, I have corrected little things time to time and updated
the JIRA[1] issue based on the community feedback and my own reviews,  (as
there is always updates in softwares :-) ).

So this patch[2]  gives UI support for remote subscription up to the level
which PicasaPhotoStream and FlickerPhotoStream supports, with the new local
JCR structure.

NOTE: The album ownership concept is not yet supported. Security model not
aware with remote album permissions (I am still trying to understand how it
access manager related stuff works) .

So except the above fact, other things works fine. And I also reformatted
the code and removed duplicate stuff and commented in necessary places in
the latest patch[2].

[1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOTARK-62
[2] -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12470860/uiSubscriptionWithNewStructureCompleted_upd3.patch