From Kishanthan Thangarajah <kshanth2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Contribution to Apache PhotArk
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2011 14:08:16 GMT
Hi Suhothayan,
Thanks for that reply, well im now looking and trying to understand the code
base.
PhotArk now has support for Flickr and Picasa album subscription. So
I guess that this can be extended to other photo sharing sites[1],[2] also.?
I checked out the REST branch and built it. I find that the REST branch
lacks some features that are in trunk.

Thanks,
~Kishanthan.

[1] http://hardgeek.org/20-amazing-websites-to-share-your-photos-online