From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Making PhotArk More Social
Date Sun, 06 Feb 2011 04:46:27 GMT
On Sat, Feb 5, 2011 at 12:40 PM, Umashanthi Pavalanathan
<umashanthip@gmail.com>

> What is the back-end storage mechanism expected for the future releases? Is
> it the JCR mechanism?
> I can have a look at it and come up with the storage structure of activities
> etc.

As for the storage system, we currently use a JCR repository, but I
believe this is something we can discuss. If you think that a
different storage mechanism would work better with the relationships
and other requirements from open social, please start a new thread and
let's discuss this with the community. Personally, I've been working
with some noSQL databases, and think they can be another option for
us.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende