From Kishanthan Thangarajah <kshanth2...@gmail.com>
Subject Contribution to Apache PhotArk
Date Mon, 14 Feb 2011 10:09:40 GMT
Hi All,
I'm Kishanthan, an undergraduate Student from SriLanka. I'm willing to
contribute to Apache PhotArk.
These days i have been playing with PhotArk and its features looking at
documentations trying to understand. I find its really interesting has lot
of scope for development.
>From the mail archives i found the new RoadMap for PhotArk with some
really interesting ideas specially expanding album subscription support to
PhotArk [1],[2].
I would like work on this. But i find that there have been some patches
provided and applied also. So i want to know whether this idea is still open
for implementation?. Since Im fairly new to the code base can someone
suggest me on where to begin? or some documentation regarding this idea?
Your guidance will be very much helpful for me.

Thanks,
~Kishanthan.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOTARK-18
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOTARK-19