From Subash Chaturanga <subash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Expected scope of "Adding Face Recognition to Photark" in GSoC 2011
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2011 14:14:33 GMT
Hi Luciano,

As discussed, I have changed few places in the proposal [1] . Here is what I
added to the previous proposal.

*Under the proposal abstract I added this as last sentence.*

So basically in this project I will implement a generic face recognition
framework which can be used by other PhotArk face recognition related
applications and implement a Facebook friend finder (later explain in
detail) application using the above framework.

*
*
*Under the implementation phase in the detailed description heading added
this last.*
*
*
*NOTE: If time permits as discussed with my mentor, I will also implement
another simple application which is capable of training a given face in the
index and search that particular face in local albums. (i.e user logged in
and give set of images of his son and ask to train them for a given user id
and then he can search the albums his son appears).*
*
*
*And I didn't change the time line progress.*
*
*
*So Luciano, I hope this what you expected. But if anything need to be
changed please reply to this thread. I will do accordingly ASAP as tomorrow
will be the deadline for proposals.*
*
*
*[1] - *