From Subash Chaturanga <subash...@gmail.com>
Subject GSoC 2011 "Adding face recognition to PhoArk" proposal got accepted.
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2011 03:44:58 GMT
Hi all,

I am really ecstatic that my proposal has selected to GSoC 2011..So I would
like to thank you to the PhotArk community and specially to Luciano,
Avdhesh
and Suho who helped and encouraged me from the beginning, to contribute to
PhotArk. I will do my best to make this project a success in a high.

Thank you PhotArk. :-)

Thanks
--
Subash Chaturanga