From Umashanthi Pavalanathan <umashant...@gmail.com>
Subject GSoC 2011 - Proposal on "Adding Social Features to Apache PhotArk" got accepted
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2011 21:41:03 GMT
Hi Devs,

I am so glad that my proposal on "Adding Social Features to Apache PhotArk" got
accepted for Google Summer of Code 2011.
I am so excited to work with you all. My special thanks to everyone who has
given me valuable feedback on the project idea, especially my mentor
Luciano.

I will give my best effort in making the project a great success and I am
sure that the community will guide me with suggestions & feedback, as
always.

Looking forward to gain lots of experience during the summer.

Thanks,
~Umashanthi