From Subash Chaturanga <subash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Preferred version of face4j to use
Date Tue, 31 May 2011 17:42:08 GMT
On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 9:02 AM, Subash Chaturanga <subashsdm@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 9:55 PM, Luciano Resende <luckbr1975@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 8:22 AM, Subash Chaturanga <subashsdm@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>> subashsdm@gmail.com>

>> functionality
>> more
>> normally
>> version

Hi, I have decided to move to version 1.5.3. Here is the current update
regarding selecting a proper face4j version.

Initially I thought of going with face4j 1.5.1. But it was not available in
maven central repository. Thus as I requested face4j author has added
version 1.5.2 to the maven central. But there were some issues on that as
well. But now we have 1.5.3 available which has those bugs fixed. So I think
for our project we can go ahead with the version 1.5.3 as I have also tried
some  sample  codes to test it.

--
Subash Chaturanga