From Henry Saputra <henry.sapu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Social API for PhotArk
Date Tue, 31 May 2011 18:25:32 GMT
You can probably use  and extend MediaItems[1] and Album[2] data model
from OpenSocial specs to associate PhotArk image to a person/user.

As for implementation, you can use Apache Shindig[3] as the base for
your REST endpoints. It also has support for JSON-RPC for easy access
from JavaScript.

[1] http://opensocial-resources.googlecode.com/svn/spec/1.1/Social-Data.xml#MediaItem
[2] http://opensocial-resources.googlecode.com/svn/spec/1.1/Social-Data.xml#Album
[3] http://shindig.apache.org/