From Subash Chaturanga <subash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proper places and ways to provide UI support for FaceRecognition services
Date Sat, 25 Jun 2011 20:37:58 GMT
Hi devs,

I thought of a way of providing UI functionality to this and updated the
JIRA[1] .

There, the UI panel which gives users to train their friend's images. And I
have created a seperate html called face.html [2] which is directed from a
link through gallery [3] .  WDYT?

[1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOTARK-73
[2] -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12483826/Screenshot-2.png