From Umashanthi Pavalanathan <umashant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Social API for PhotArk
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2011 15:21:33 GMT
Hi devs,

I have implemented the PersonManager and RelationshipManager interfaces
using JCR and submitted a patch [0]. I used JCR Node's STRING properties to
implement the concept of relationship between two user profiles. I have
written two test classes to cover the basic functionalities of the methods
and  was able to run them with success.

I would like to get your feedback on this implementation.

[0] ManagerImpl_implementations_v4.patch
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOTARK-72

<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOTARK-72>Thanks,
~Umashanthi