From Subash Chaturanga <subash...@gmail.com>
Subject Facts regarding the flow of PhotArk Face Recognition project
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2011 17:50:41 GMT
Hi all, I have started this thread inform as well as discuss the facts
regarding this project's flow.

So I have commited the FaceRecognitionService interface and implementation.
There, I have also added options to set and instantiate a new
DefaultFaceClient as well.
Currently I'am in the research of looking the possibility of using
one DefaultFaceClient instance over multiple facebook users. Because this
problem occurs only in that case.

Most likely, the FaceRecognitionService interface will be changed based on
the above reasons. Based on the test codes I tried, alternatively we can
keep track of each user's face.com and facebook credentials all together in
local repository and use them to give services. Seems good for me.

Regards
--
Subash Chaturanga
University of Moratuwa