From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem regarding GenericFaceRecognitionTestCase.
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2011 06:09:31 GMT
On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 12:52 PM, Subash Chaturanga <subashsdm@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have added a JUnit test case to invoke the Generic Face Recognition
> services . The test
> case org.apache.photark.face.facebook.test.GenericFaceRecognitionTestCase, is
> under @Ignore. Because there is some issue which I couldn't figured out. So
> it will be great if that can be checked and try to figure out what the issue
> is.
> The problem can be an issue with the way I approach to invoke a typical SCA
> component from a Java class.
>
> FYI: This test case is under the revision 1145680 in phot-ark trunk.
>
> Regards
> --
> Subash Chaturanga
> Department of Computer Science & Engineering
> University of Moratuwa
> Sri Lanka
>
> Blog -  http://subashsdm.blogspot.com/
> Twitter - http://twitter.com/subash89

Couple things I noticed :

- Missing node-impl dependency with test scope
- Missing composite file in the project (which is the sac
contribution). The web.composite is only used for the webapp module
and not visible for the jar

I fixed these issues, the test now runs if you remove the @Ignore, but
then there is a NPE in the service implementation as the
defaultFaceClient does not seem to be initialized.

Please let me know if you can make some progress now.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende