From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Suggestion to store Facebook access tokens in local JCR once authorized
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2011 01:08:56 GMT
On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 11:37 AM, Subash Chaturanga <subashsdm@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi devs,
>
> It is bit time consuming if user have to authenticate himself to Facebook
> for this app each time he logs in. So I already have scripts to obtain
> facebook access token which has offline access. So according to Facebook
> those tokens are "long lived" tokens. So how about storing it in local JCR?
> We can store them with a key of his/her photark logged in user id.

+1, Please look at the authentication pieces that we have as I think
it already create a user profile, we could just add that as one
property for the user profile. Suho might know more details or we
could look into the code to see how that is working.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende