From Subash Chaturanga <subash...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem in using org.apache.tuscany.sca.data.collection.Entry in my service callback method.
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2011 17:49:06 GMT
Hi all,
I am using the org.apache.tuscany.sca.data.collection.Entry as the return
type of one my service methods. I am having problems in using them in the
callback method
The return type of the calling method is Entry<String, String>[] .

So here is my callback method.

function facebook_ff_callback(items, exception) {
    if(exception) {
   alert("Err");
    } else {
    alert(items[0].getData());
    }
}

And I am getting no response. Is this the correct way to iterate
through Entry<String, String>[]  ?

Thanks
--
Subash Chaturanga