From Subash Chaturanga <subash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with interacting among two SCA services.
Date Sun, 31 Jul 2011 21:09:37 GMT
Hi Luciano,
As you said, this is the suggestion to a refactored interface definition for
FaceRecognitionService interface.

public void train(String uids);
public void setFacebookOauth2(String fbUserId, String oauthToken);
public void  removeTags(String tids) ;
public void saveTags(String tids, String uid, String label);
public Photo recognizeFromFile(File file, String uids);
public Photo recognizeFromUrls(String urls, String uids);
public Photo detectFromFile(String file);
public Photo detectFromUrls(String urls);
public void clearTwitterCreds();
public void clearFacebookCreds();

These are the most frequently methods which is used and which can be used in
future in face apps. No need any return type from train method as we only
need a void from it. But in the impl of this, we need a class called "Photo"
which will behaves similar to org.face4j.Photo . Because in future face
apps, when need to call these methods separately, we need to pass an
instance of "Photo" which can keep "Faces" from detecting or recognizing
images.

Otherwise for the requirements of my two face apps, the above API can
further reduced and even can make this such that "Photo" is no need as a
return type. But in future one might need it for simplicity.
WDYT?

Thanks

--
Subash Chaturanga