From Subash Chaturanga <subash...@gmail.com>
Subject My newly added face.js can't call the services which already works fine with gallery.js
Date Sat, 30 Jul 2011 17:27:12 GMT
This problem can be also checked from the same JIRA update [1] where I
raised a problem related to two of my SCA components which was still not
able to resolve.

I have my face.js file in photark-admin module. There I am calling to a
service which I also calls in the gallery.js. I init the services in both
gallery.js and face.js in file load time.
But when I call the services in face.js it doesn't work. ( But those
services are called finely and works when call from the gallery.js).
I checked the code, but both occasion I use the same methodology.
FYI: face.js is a newly added JS file by myself. So is that the problem
where I need to configure it or do something to make able to invoke Tuscany
services ?

[1] -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12487900/issuesWithServices.patch
--