From Subash Chaturanga <subash...@gmail.com>
Subject Suggestion to store Facebook access tokens in local JCR once authorized
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2011 18:37:29 GMT
Hi devs,

It is bit time consuming if user have to authenticate himself to Facebook
for this app each time he logs in. So I already have scripts to obtain
facebook access token which has offline access. So according to Facebook
those tokens are "long lived" tokens. So how about storing it in local JCR?
We can store them with a key of his/her photark logged in user id.

WDYT?

Thanks
--
Subash Chaturanga